San Francisco’s Urban Forestry Council discusses and recommends trees for landmark status at their public meetings. Visit the UFC webpage for more information.
- California buckeye (Aesculus californica) at 730 28th Avenue
- Coast live oak (Quercus agrifolia) at 20-28 Rosemont Place
- Coast live oak (Quercus agrifolia) at 4124 23rd Street
- New Zealand Christmas Tree (Metrosiderous excelsus) at 1221 Stanyan Street
- Six Blue Gum (Eucalyptus globulus) adjacent to 1801 Bush Street
- All Canary Island Date Palms (Phoenix canariensis) in the center island on Dolores Street
- Brazilian pepper (Schinus terebinthifolius) at Third St. and Yosemite Street in the median triangle
- Flaxleaf paperbark (Melaleuca linariifolia)at 1701 Franklin Street
- Sweet Bay (Laurus nobilis) at 555 Battery Street
- Thirteen Canary Island Date Palms (Phoenix canariensis) located throughout the Quesada Street median West of Third St. to the dead end.
- Two Cliff Date Palms (Phoenix rupicola) in the Dolores Street median, one across from 730 Dolores Street and the second across from 1546 Dolores Street
- The grove of Guadalupe Palm (Brahea edulis) in the Dolores St. median, across from 1608-1650 Dolores Street.
- Moreton Bay Fig (Ficus macrophylla) at 3555 Cesar Chavez Street
- Two Flowering Ash (Fraxinus ornus) at the Bernal Height Library at 500 Cortland Street
- Blue Elderberry (Sambucus mexicana) in the Bernal Height Natural Area near the intersection of Folsom and Bernal Height Boulevard
- Manzanita (Arctostaphylos hispidule) 115 Parker Avenue
- Monterey Cypress (Cupressus macrocarpa) 2626 Vallejo Street
- California Buckeye tree (Aesculus Californica) located behind 757 Pennsylvania Street, (Assessor's Bock 416B, Lot 11)
- One (1) Redwood Tree (Sequoia sempervirens) at 46 Stillings Ave
- One (1) Giant Sequoia (Sequoiadendron giganteum) at 3066 Market Street
- One (1) Norfolk Island-Cook Pine Hybrid (Araucaria sp.) at 46A Cook Street
Last updated July 2016