Across the country, traffic congestion is getting worse. It costs us billions of dollars each year in fuel and countless hours stuck in traffic. The same vehicles that are clogging our roads are polluting our air, affecting our health and our environment.
Learn more about the impact of transportation congestion on our environment, health, and economy:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Data Finder
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District – Know Air Quality Science
- Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- Union of Concerned Scientists – Global Warming
- National Academy of Sciences